5/23/08

What can I do to help?

The miracle worker's prayer begins, "I am here only to be truly helpful . . . ." If we are to be miracles workers, that is the basis. The desire and the intent to be helpful is the foundation of miracles. Strengthening the desire and intent to be helpful is the means by which the ego's desire to do harm is weakened and replaced by right-thinking miracle mindedness.

OK. That's a good start. I do not want to do harm. Instead, I want to be truly helpful. So, what do I do?

What help do you need?

Ask, and it is given. Maybe not from me, personally. But, it is given. Somehow the void will be filled.

Maybe the missing ingredient is that you have not asked.

What help do you need?

Maybe you need to ask publicly. Maybe you just need to put it in writing privately. Sometimes you might need to scream for help.

Whichever way of asking the situation requires, please remember to ask.

No comments: