12/22/09

A Christian dialog - first

from Peace of God
A Christian dialog


Michaela: So, what does Contemporary Gospel mean?

Maz: Hi, its Maz Martin Weber-Caspers, Flevoland (a provence in the Netherlands).

Michaela: Hi Maz. I'm Michaela.

Maz: It means that the author of ACIM identifies himself as Jesus. He clarifies and correct 2 thousand years of upside down teachings. He gave the Course through inner dictation, great chunks in Iambic Pentameter Which is unworldy on the level of form, as well.

Michaela: Oh ok. I can see this isn't the room for me, Maz. But thanks for giving me a moment of your time to explain it. Take care...

Maz: No problem

Michaela: Cheers...

Maz: Look for yourself. Peace! BTW its NOT religious!

Michaela: Thanks.....it's living in me. Ok...that's no problem.

Maz: Good You may want to check out Ekkart Tolle or Marianne Williamson (Oprah's channels) for sharing ACIM "Perrenial Philosophy."

Michaela: Oh...Ok. I've heard a little about Williamson. I don't subscribe to her thoughts. But thanks. It might help you understand where I'm coming from if I mention I'm a born again Christian, and I believe the bible in its original text to be the supernaturally inspired word of God.

Maz: God Bless us all. Jesus is Savior to all. The Kingdom of Heaven is within.

Michaela: Not in the way you believe. But that's cool...thanks for your time. Bye now..

Maz: God's Plan of Salvation offers many paths, and cannot fail. Bye, take care.

Michaela: The bible says there is only one way to God and that is through Jesus Christ.

Maz: Yes, that's correct. I believe that.

Michaela: That's good. Who do you say Christ is?

Maz: "I and the Father are One" Christ is God's Son.

Michaela: And you? Who are you?

Maz: We are all part of Christ, God's eternal children, equal and saved.

Michaela: All are saved?

Maz: I am a Child of God, like Jesus and yourself.

Michaela: You believe all are saved?

Maz: Yes, God is Just.

Michaela: Oh...ok. So you believe you are equal with Jesus?

Maz: No, Jesus is CHRIST realized, I am on my way He helps me. He protects me. He teaches me. He is the Leader of the Atonement and of the Sonship. He is the first complete witness to God.

Michaela: Oh....ok, so do you believe that you are corrupt in nature, sinful, and in need of Christs work on the cross to be saved? Do you believe in repentance?

Maz: Yes. I believe that all sin is an error, and that all of God's Creations are sinless. The world teaches the opposite, that sin is real. I listen to God's Voice, not the world. The Bible says that Adam fell asleep, and nowhere does the bible mention his awakening. But the Atonement restores every Soul to its truthful inheritance, to the Glory of God Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus is leader of the Atonement. That's my faith and experience. And I thank Jesus, as I thank you.

Michaela: The 'world' believes they are good enough to enter heaven. The 'world' doesn't believe Christ is in fact God himself. The 'world' doesn't see its need for repentance. True Christians believe the opposite of the world. We believe what God says....that there are none who do good, and none who seek after God. We believe that man needs a saviour, and Jesus Christ is that person; that all things we see were created through jesus Christ, that Christ is not a created being, but like God the Father, has always been...

Michaela: For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16...

Maz: Jesus showed himself to me and my wife. He lives and teaches salvation, and freedom from sin and error. Theology can not split humanity since Jesus joins all. There are so many wars based on interpretation. Peace is God's Will for us.

Michaela: Really? Yet he said 'I have not come to bring peace'

Maz: The sword of Divine Wisdom IS the Atonement. A weapon that can NEVER be used to attack. After we saw Jesus Face in the Clouds in 1991, and read the prophesies in the Bible, we learned from him. We invited him into our lives, and he came.

Michaela: If you believe that Jesus Christ actually showed Himself to you, then there's nothing I can say to you that you will listen to. But I pray that God would remove the scales from your eyes, as He has done for me and millions of others, and I pray that Satan's deception will release its hold over you and your lovely wife. You are being severly deceived, as I was, and I truly pray for your eyes to be opened to the truth.

Maz: That's all that counts for me. A personal relationship with Jesus.

Michaela: That's correct. A personal relationship with Him, but the Jesus you say you know, I know nothing of and the bible does not speak of.

Maz: You are very kind. Read the prophesies, his 2nd coming will be announced in the clouds.

Michaela: No argument there....

Maz: Its in the Bible, and I trust I am not deceived. He works many miracles in our lives. He heals and restores.

Michaela: He does indeed....he shows mercy to whom he will show mercy...

Maz: He is available in the Holy Spirit for eveyone who asks.

Michaela: But I'm sorry friend, you don't know him.

Maz: Aaah, and how do YOU know that?

Michaela: Because the doctrine you speak of is not biblical. And the bible is the inspired word of God. If it doesn't match up with His description, then it just ain't true.

Maz: 'I will never forsake you or leave you comfortless' is his promise, and he keeps it.

Michaela: Yes, but He is speaking to those who are saved by grace, through Jesus Christ. He is not speaking to everyone.

Maz: And you think you know I am not saved by grace because I have a non-biblical doctrine? Are you a judge about my salvation?

Michaela: Not me friend, but the holy word of God is your judge.

Maz: I have no doctrine except my Love and Faith for God and Jesus.

Michaela: I didn't write the contents . . . God did. We can believe what we want, but it is useless if it is not the truth.

Maz: Well, i don't think its kind to tell me that I lie and am deceived.

Maz: The Truth is of God, not of man.

Maz: No man should judge a brother's salvation. Or faith

Michaela: You don't think it's kind to try to warn someone of the desperate state they are in, to try to steer them on the right path?

Maz: Desperate? LOL What do you know about the Miracles that Jesus works in my Life? How can you judge me as deceived? Is your Bible telling you to do that? I don't think so.

Michaela: Because of the words that are coming from your mouth. My bible tells me to share the Gospel, and that's what I'm doing.

Maz: I am not judging you for your belief.

Michaela: Your salvation is God's business, I am only saying that what you are saying doesn't line up with the Word of God, and that is my guide.

Maz: I am a brother and I don't understand why you would see me desparate and deceived.

Michaela: I know you're not. And I'm not judging you, merely seeking to share the truth with you.

Maz: That is appreciated. Thank you.

Michaela: If you knew that 2 and 2 makes 4, and your life depended on knowing that, but your wife said it really made 5, wouldn't you try to persuade her otherwise?

Maz: I know that sometimes 1+1=3, so I will always ask Jesus if something is true or not.

Michaela: In the same way you are sharing your understanding with me, I am sharing what I believe is truth with you...

Maz: My wife does the same.

Michaela: lol 1 and 1 = 3?

Maz: Yes. How? See, we are judging too quick sometimes....

Michaela: So you're saying there are no absolutes, and that God's word is incorrect?

Maz: Take the color Yellow (1) and the Color Blue (1) and mix them at the edge: What do you see? 3 colors, Blue, Yellow and Green. It all depends on the level.


Michaela: Absolutely,but the third colour does not take away from the truth of the other two. they are still yellow and Blue

Maz: Yes, but in this case 1+1=3. That's all.

No comments: